အလုပ်အတွက် ပြင်ဆင်တဲ့အခါ ChatGPT ကို အသုံးချကြမယ်


1) ‌ကိုယ်လျှောက်မယ့် ကုမ္ပဏီအကြောင်းကို ကြိုတင်ရှာဖွေထားမယ်

Prompt: I have an interview with (Company Name). 

Can you provide a SWOT analysis based on their website (Insert link) and suggest 2 - 3 interview questions that I can ask?


2) အင်တာဗျူးမေးခွန်းအတွက် ကြိုပြင်ထားမယ်

Prompt: Based on my CV, please answer this question (insert the question).

Now improve your answer. 

Prompt: I have written a response to a question, and I would like your feedback on how to improve it (paste your answer). 


3) ကိုယ့် CV မှာ ကျွမ်းကျင်မှုတွေ မီးမောင်းထိုးကြမယ် 

Prompt: Hightlight 3 skills and create a bullet point list from my CV based on the top 3 skills required to be successful in the job spec I will share now. Here is my CV (pastes CV) and here is the job spec (paste job spec). 


4) အားသာချက်ထည့်ဖို့ ကြိုတင်ပြင်ဆင်မယ်

Prompt: I am going to send you a job description and resume. Can you optimize my resume for this job?

Prompt: Write resume bullet points for (insert job title here) and include metric based achievements. 


5) အင်တာဗျူးပြီး ကျေးဇူးတင်ကြောင်း Email ‌ရေးဖို့ ပြင်ထားမယ်

Prompt: Please create a structure for the thank you email, which I can send after the interview. 
Note: Personalize the email by referring to key moments from the interview.



Post a Comment

0 Comments